Prepare your holidays and take with you our useful information sheet.
Specially designed to be printed, this sheet includes schedules, fares, map and other useful information for your stay!
An equipped site
- 3 car parks are available for cars, motor-homes and buses.
- Payments by debit card, checks and holiday vouchers are accepted (no change given for holiday vouchers).
- Animals, strollers, video and photo taking are not allowed within the site.
- A bar/café, a restaurant (summer only), and a shop are available to visitors.
- The site is partly equipped for disabled people (please see the Accessibility section below).
- There are picnic tables at your disposal at the Grottes de Sare.
- Some hiking trails pass by the Grottes de Sare or even start there.
Work has been carried out to improve accessibility and the user-friendliness of the site.
A footbridge has been added to facilitate cave access to people with reduced mobility. The ground floor of the caves is flat enough to be followed. On the other hand, the caves themselves being a natural curiosity, access to the upper floor remains impossible.
Our guides are equipped with microphones - allowing all visitors to enjoy a better quality of listening and a constant volume, throughout the visit!
"BIM" loops have been installed. These allow people with hearing aids to listen to audio comments directly from the source, with no noise.