Opening hours and prices
Under cover and in 14°C, Caves of Sare can be visited whatever the weather!
ADVICE : During the summer and the rainy days especially, the wait is effective. In that case, why not focus on visits in the morning and / or end of the day.
Opening hours 2017
|Time of year||Opening hours to the public|
|March 10th to March 31th||Monday to Friday: from 2 pm to 5 pm*.|
Saturday and Sunday, from 1 pm to 5 pm*.
(*5 pm = departure of the last daily guided tour).
|April 1th to July 31th||Everyday from 10 am to 6 pm* (*6 pm = departure of the last daily guided tour).|
|From 1th to August 31th||Everyday from 10 am to 7 pm* (*7 pm = departure of the last daily guided tour)|
|September 1th to 30th||Everyday from 10 am to 6 pm* (*6 pm = departure of the last daily guided tour).|
|October||Everyday from 10 am to 5 pm* (*5 pm = departure of the last daily guided tour).|
|November 6th to January 3rd (2018)||Monday to Friday: from 2 pm to 5 pm* - Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm to 5 pm* (* 5 pm = departure of the last daily guided tour).|
|From 6th to 10th December||Everyday from 1pm to 4:45 pm (departure of the last daily guided tour).|
|Closed||Closed on December 24th, 25th and January 1st.|
Annual closure on January 7th (in the evening).
* departure of the last daily guided tour. Please present yourself at the entrance 15 minutes before the departure of the last daily visit in order to buy your tickets.
Be careful ! Following the daily program, the scheduled departure time of the last daily visit can be modified.
The entrance ticket includes the 1 hour-guided tour as well as access to the site museum and megalithic park.
- Adult : € 8,50
- Child (5 to 13 years included) : € 4,50
- Disabled person : € 5Visit of the lower part of the cave. Please contact us the day before your arrival so that we can indicate visiting hours as well as the access conditions to the caves.
- Adolescent (14 to 17 years included) : 7,5€
- Student (with card presentation) : 7,5€
- Family Pass (2 adults and 3 children) : 26€
Groups (15 persons and more) :
- Adult : € 6.50 / person1 free entrance for the driver and for the escort.
- Teenager (14-17 years) : € 5/ person
- Children (less than 14 years) : € 3.50 / child1 free escort entrance for 8 children.
You will find all-day visits at attractive prices on the page for Groups. You will thus be able to combine a visit to the Caves of Sare to a meal in a cider house or a visit to the Marine Museum of Biarritz.
Children will enjoy a visit to the Etxola animal park close to the caves, and pupils a visit to the caves especially organised for them.
Ask for a quote at this .